Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dinner on the go!

Like I said earlier, I had a busy day.  For lunch I threw together a baked potato with bbq turkey and a side of leftover veggies with cream.
 Quick lunch..pretty tasty.  I just added bbq sauce to the leftover turkey and put it on a baked potato with cheese.
I went straight from work to a prayer service at our church.  I ate this in the parking lot!  This yogurt is so good-tonight was the first time I tried it.
The prayer service was very good.  God has been teaching me a lot about grace and the amazing gift He gave us in His Son.  I grew up learning about God and loving Him, but through some trials and hard times God has really shown me truth about forgiveness and freedom in Jesus.  It is a good time of year to be thinking about these truths because Jesus is what Christmas is all about.  I am thankful and if you are looking for scripture on this Hebrews is full of grace and truth.  Have a great night:)
P.S. I had a free small hot chocolate from McDonald's on the way home...the coupon expired after today so I had to use it!  I may have also snacked on some graham crackers and peanut butter...I have a new snack addiction;)

No comments:

Post a Comment