Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Day of Energy

I woke up this morning at 6:40am feeling really energized.  I went for a 4 mile walk/run.  I alternated 5 minutes running and 5 walking for about 40 minutes.  It was cold outside and it felt great.  I got home and made My Favorite Smoothie (I'm tellin you its good) and a large mug of black coffee with sugar.  

I was so cold after finishing my smoothie I had to put my clothes in the dryer before heading to Women's Bible Study!  Women's Bible Study was really good-I have made some great friends at our new church.  One verse that has really stood out to me today is John 10:10:  The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
I ran to the grocery store after the study to pick up burger stuff for tonight.  I love seeing all the Christmas goodies and baking stuff flooding the isles.  I need to bake!  Came home and had to make a quick lunch-exact same salad as yesterday lol.  Then went to work.  
My husband got dinner ready because I don't get home until around 7pm.  He grilled out burgers (amazing), and we had tater tots on the side!  It was simple and delicious.  Danielle and Ben came over and she brought an amazing cake!  It was a checkerboard when she cut it with party chip and strawberry cake.
The burgers were juicy and delicious!  I had a lot more ketchup than this.
 Isn't this cake so awesome?  Sorry the picture is blurry, I got too excited!
  My piece and I did eat the whole thing!
After dinner and dessert we just hung out talking and laughing at stupid stuff!  Then we watched part of Tangled and everyone was ready for bed.  Ha, I have had so much energy today that I am not ready for bed.  I decided to blog and look at other blogs!  Hope you have a great night and a happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment