Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday Monday

I had to make some oatmeal this morning because I wanted to try it with blackberries!  It tasted really good and it was a good way to use my rather tart blackberries.
I cheated and used Maple and Brown Sugar Oats.  Every now and then I crave the instant stuff.
I also added toasted walnuts and a scoop of peanut butter.
I kind of cut off the bowl but I had this with a big mug of Pumpkin Spice coffee!  I am loving this stuff.
This was a very good breakfast.  I had time to read my Bible for a while before I headed to Body Pump.  I went to a later class today because I wanted to be able to see Cliff before he headed to work this morning.  I think Body Pump was a new release and it was really good.  Other than that, I have been working on stuff around the house and I started my Crock-pot dinner for tonight!  I made a turkey melt for lunch-it was tasty and toasty.  
It's pretty simple, I diced up leftover turkey and put it on an english muffin.  Topped that with avocado, tomato, and cheese and put in the toaster.  I baked it for 3 minutes at 350, then toasted it for about 4 minutes.  I don't know what I would do without my toaster oven.  Served some grapes on the side.  
I am drinking apple spice tea right now debating on what to have for snack.  Either pretzels and pb or a tangerine.  I am about to head to work and I wanted to sneak a quick post in before I did.  Hope everyone is having a good Monday.  Can't wait to post about dinner tonight-I am trying a new recipe!

1 comment:

  1. I love it Lauren!! :D This blog is like, PRO! :) Do I smell the next Rachel Ray??! ;) I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete