Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Blackberry Breakfast

It was pretty cold last night so I decided against the morning run.  I woke up feeling really stiff anyways so pilates was the better option for me.  For breakfast I made Kodiak Cakes with walnuts with a side of blackberries!
 I sampled these blackberries at Kroger yesterday but the ones I bought were not as sweet.  That is Dunkin' Donuts Pumpkin Spice coffee with sugar!  The coffee was extra delicious this morning.
 Warm toasty walnuts were delicious in these fluffy pancakes.  I love Kodiak Cakes-all you do is add water and they are whole wheat!
I put butter and pure maple syrup on mine:)
This was a nice yummy breakfast before I got ready for church.  I had a hard time getting ready this morning...lol I tried on so many outfits (usually I get ready really fast).  Church was great.  We came home and I made the EXACT same thing we had last night...even a cluster after.  It was delicious.  This afternoon we are relaxing and putting up Christmas lights!  We live in an apartment so we don't have many to put up...but we still decorate our entryway.  
 Cliff did an awesome job putting the lights up.
We had to run an extension cord from our side window out to the walkway!
Christmas lights make me really excited if you can't tell. 
Finished product!  It will look even better at night:)
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.  I am making a yummy dinner tonight using more leftovers!  I love finding new recipes to use up ingredients I have on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment