Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy to be Here!

I just want to say I am happy to have this blog!  It is fun to post recipes and keep track of the things I make.  I used to make something delicious, then I would forget how I made it.  Now I can just go to my blog if I want to remember how to make something.  This morning I went for a run on the trail.  I braved the cold and I was glad I did.  I alternated running and walking in 5 minute intervals (40 minutes total).  I was craving eggs when I got back so I decided to make a 2 egg and cheese omlete.  I used to make these a lot (sometimes for dinner), but haven't made one in a while.  It was really good.
I also had a half a wheat bun skilleted with butter.
 I mixed 2 eggs with a little milk, put it in my small skillet with olive oil.  Once it was almost cooked through I carefully flipped it and added cheese!
I also put some black cherry jelly on my skillet bun (that sounds funny).  It was a satisfying breakfast!

Last night I went to our small group Bible Study!  It is good fellowship time with friends.  I heated my leftover mac and it tasted really good with the veggies.  I came home and had a yummy cookie from our apartment office (I got it earlier in the day). 
I also had sleepytime vanilla tea!  Isn't it all cute and Christmasy:)

Cliff was awesome and sent me a picture of his dinner:)  Sometimes when he is on a business trip he gets to eat delicious food for free
 Toasty chicken sandwich and warm chocolate chip cookies and milk!
Looks very tasty to me!
Well, I guess that is it for now!  I have another busy day ahead:)  Hope you guys have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Lol thats so cute that Clif sends you pics of his food! :) He really knows how to get to your heart, girl!! ;) lol Awe, y'all are cute.

    ReplyDelete