Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Gotta Get Movin

Happy Monday everyone!  I had the usual this morning-a massive cup of coffee.  I have already mentioned this but my weekday breakfasts can get pretty repetitive...especially since I found out I have high cholesterol.  I had some of my homemade instant oats with fresh strawberries cut in at the last minute.  I am loving this strawberry and oat combination:)
With some warm, melty peanut butter.
What is your favorite weekday breakfast?  Mine is probably kodiak cakes (whole wheat pancake mix-you just add water).  Anyways, while I was in body pump today I got this really strong urge to do some organizing...this urge does not come along very often, so that is what I am going to do today.  I am going to go through our closets and get rid of a bunch of clothes and re-organize.  I am excited.  Plus, our church has a ministry where they give away clothes and such, so it is extra motivation that someone will be putting them to good use.  I hope everyone is off to a great start this week...I can't believe it is March already.

Therefore, rid yourselves of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent, and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you. 
James 1:21


No comments:

Post a Comment