Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Milkshake Cereal!

The other day I was telling Cliff about my cereal snack and he laughed and said, "So basically you had a milkshake with cereal?"  I tend to go a little overboard when it comes to sweets and Cliff always makes fun of me (just think of Elf...yes that is me).  Anyways, I made "milkshake cereal" for us for breakfast this morning.

 It's simple (for 2): 1/2 cup plain yogurt, 1/2 cup milk, 1 frozen banana, 1/4 cup pineapple, and 5 ice cubes blended.  Top with some granola or your favorite cereal.
When Cliff tried it today he said, maybe this is more like a smoothie, but I think it is more fun to think of it as milkshake cereal.  I also want to try this with peanut butter blended in.  Oh the possibilities!!
This is our leftover pizza from Crust on Tuesday.  I re-heated it in our toaster oven last night and it was great.
Tonight we are planning on having beans and cornbread!  Headed to Quiznos for lunch.  Hope everybody has a great Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment