Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Running Around

I'm eating my lunch as I type!  Cliff's parents are coming to town so I have been pretty busy-in a good way.  They have not been to see us since our move, so we are really excited.  His Dad loves sugar as much as me so I have stocked some amazing Blue Bell (Caramel Turtle Fudge) and plan to make peanut clusters at some point today.  I love having company.  Okay, on to my random meals.
 For lunch yesterday I made a tomato pesto grilled cheese!
 Provolone on bottom, tomato, cheddar, and pesto.  It was delish.
 Dinner was split pea soup with a homemade roll from my freezer.
I got lots of cleaning done yesterday which was tiring but great.  I even cleaned my blinds (my least favorite cleaning chore ever!).  This morning I woke up feeling pretty energized.  I fueled up with an awesome breakfast because I went for a 5 mile walk/jog.
 I ate this granola pancake at 7:30am, and it held me over until 1pm which is awesome.  Granola in my pancakes is my new favorite!
 I finished off a lot from my fridge with this salad.  Black beans, orzo, avocado, tomato, honey mustard and ranch.
I really enjoyed it!  I picked up a couple shifts at work this week so I better get going because I have more errands to run plus cleaning.  Hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment