Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Ready for the Weekend!

Once again I have had some pretty uneventful meals.  Have you ever heard of a kolache?  I had never heard of them until I moved to South Texas.  They are really popular here and there were a lot leftover after Women's Bible Study.  I had one for dinner last night with a salad.  It was good but my favorite kind of kolache is made with breakfast sausage and cheese!
 I put cranberries, tomato, cheese, apples and cashews on this salad!
 Basically a kolache is homemade bread wrapped around meat.
I picked up an extra shift at work so I actually worked all day today which is great:)  I made myself a blueberry granola pancake with pb, yogurt, and extra blueberries.
 It was tasty.
Oh man I really like melty peanut butter
I am making bean quesadillas for dinner tonight which will finish up our leftovers!  I am planning a delicious Saturday morning breakfast and dinner.  Hope you are ready for the weekend.  We are supposed to have great weather so I am pumped!  Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment