Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Peaches and Cream

I made some more of my instant oatmeal this morning and it turned out so good.  I was very careful to follow the recipe so the one at the link above is accurate!  I love my instant oatmeal for several reasons:
  • I can decide how much to measure out (big or small-the packets are not enough for me)
  • I can control how much sugar goes in
  • It makes a big batch and it is a very easy breakfast in the morning
  • It is cheaper than buying the packets-and healthier!
Okay, so here is a picture of how much it makes.  This tube is about 2/3 full so that would be approximately 20 half-cup servings!  I usually do a heaping half cup for my breakfast!


Peaches and cream oatmeal with granola and peanut butter!
I did some reading this morning then went to my crazy cardio class.  There was a sub today so it felt more bearable.  I was thankful because if you check out the picture below...my chins are trying to get chin splints.  Last night I put on a lot of Tiger Balm, then socks and it really helped.  They didn't bother me today, but I am trying to take it easy so I don't make them worse.
This was me right before bed:)
I got a lot done today but did not cook anything.  I have a lot of leftovers right now so I am trying to finish them up.  Tomorrow I will make something with my taco leftovers and finish off my pizza.  I will be cooking again soon!  I have also been enjoying the peanut clusters and brownies that are leftover.  Hope everyone had a good day.  This scripture really stood out to me today in my reading...I needed it this morning
 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!  Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near.  Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.       Philippians 4:4-7

No comments:

Post a Comment