Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Pac-Man Pancake

First of all...Happy Monday!  Sorry this is coming a little late.  I thought this was awesome and by the way, I love Pac-Man
Cliffs parents have been in town and we have been really busy having fun.  I got to cook some, and we ate out quite a bit.  It was great.  Friday we went out to eat and walk around by the river walk.  It was beautiful.  Saturday we went to the Houston Rodeo!  It was so awesome and we had a great time.
 Dawna and Cliff:)
 This part was very fun.  It was a sheep herding dog show and I loved every minute.
 Poor cows-but they were so cute.
Garlic chicken burrito with black beans and white cheese sauce along with a potato brick!  SO good.
 My favorite thing we ate all day.
 Frozen cheesecake on a stick, dipped in amazing chocolate.
 Brad Paisley played after the rodeo.  We had a great time watching the rodeo and stayed for a little of the concert..it was packed.
 Cinnabon pretzel
Chicken fried meatballs-oh man I need to learn to re-create these.
Sorry some of the pictures are dark!  I have to admit I was like a crazy little kid at the fair.  I was so wound up when we got home at 11pm, I could not stop talking.  I made more peanut clusters for Brent and bounced around out apt while everyone looked at me like I was crazy.  I may or may not have done some push-ups.  Believe it or not, even though "I was not tired," I fell asleep as soon as I hit the pillow.  It was great.  Yesterday we went to church and then had a picnic. The guys went fishing while Dawna and me went walking.  It was Dawna's Birthday so we got some pizza and came home to watch The Help (love that movie).  I made some brownies and we had ice cream for dessert.  It was great.
 They caught some little guys!
These were warm and thick and rich and delicious with ice cream:)  HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAWNA!
Thankfully, I finally got my pizza craving fixed (even better, there are leftovers)!
Well, I feel like the day is almost over and I have a lot to do.  Hope you had a great weekend and are ready for a new week.  Gotta have a little encouragement to start the week:
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.   Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment