Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Happy Monday to All

Good morning!  It was still dark when I got up this morning...I think my alarm went off three times before I dragged my butt out of bed.  Once I was up I felt ready for the day!  I had an easy breakfast of leftover granola pancakes (heated in the toaster oven) with peanut butter and strawberries.
 With my James Bible Study!  I am doing a Beth Moore and we are almost done with the study sadly!  I have enjoyed it so much.
 These granola pancakes beat my typical flax Kodiak pancake by far...I feel like they keep me full longer!
This picture doesn't do them justice, but we have really beautiful wildflowers all over the place right now!  I am loving it.

Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves.  Do what it says.  Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like a man who looks at his face in the mirror and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like.  But the man who looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues to do this, not forgetting what he has heard, but doing it-he will be blessed in what he does.
James 1:22-25

This is something I truly need to work on!  Hope it encourages/challenges you like it has me.  Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment