Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Rise and Shine

Typically during the week I drag my butt out of bed around 6:40...and I would like to keep sleeping.  On the weekend, when I can sleep in, for some reason I wake up wide awake at 6:40!  Anyways, this morning I was really restless at 6:30am and decided to get up.  I looked outside and it was an amazing morning so I went for a run/walk.  I took the day off from working out yesterday so it was really nice to hit the trail this morning.  I was really hungry when I got back, so Cliff had to get his butt out of bed a little earlier than usual.  It was not his favorite thing to do but at least he got to wake up to this!
 French toast, sausage, and fresh strawberries.  Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla coffee-I am so hooked!
 I really enjoy Saturday mornings:)
I picked up an extra shift at work so I am headed in for a couple of hours.  Since I am working during the day I get to ride my bike there.  Cliff is going to meet me afterward and we are going to ride a little and rent a redbox.  Cliff starts a new project at work next week so we are keeping it simple and relaxing this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment