Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Repeats and Leftovers

I don't really want to bore you with repeats and leftovers but I really like blogging so I guess I am going to have to:)  I started the week with leftover pasta, pizza and chicken taco stuff.  I am almost done with all of it.  I made loaded nachos last night so that was a nice change.
 I layered cheese and chicken and then microwaved it for about 45 seconds.
 Topped this with warm refried beans and then the rest!
 Lettuce, tomato, avocado, salsa-they were very filling by the way.
 Awesome leftover pizza and a smoothie (I have had a smoothie pretty much every day this week).
I will catch you up on some of my breakfasts!  I have basically been having oatmeal or Kodiak pancakes for breakfast every weekday since I found out about my high cholesterol.  Thankfully I am not sick of it yet.  One of my favorite ways to eat my homemade instant oatmeal is to put craisins, granola and peanut butter on top!
 The granola makes me feel full for a long time:)
 This is my typical granola pancake before I load it with peanut butter, chocolate and fruit!
 Okay, I also but butter on this...butter and peanut butter together with cinnamon sugar is so good-you have to try it.  Put the peanut butter on first, then a little butter on top of that...then chocolate and cinnamon sugar:)  I had women's Bible study today so I also snuck a little piece of cinnamon roll!   I came home and went for an awesome run because the weather is beautiful here:)
 Sorry for this ugly picture but I had an avocado, tomato and cheese sandwich-I think this is my favorite way to eat avocado!
  This was some leftover fruit from Bible Study!  It was very yummy with white chocolate strawberry yogurt.
I can't believe it is already Thursday.  This week has flown by and I am ready for the weekend.  I will be cooking some new stuff so get excited:)  Hope you are having a great day and see you soon.  P.S. I am craving chocolate like a mad woman so maybe I will get to make some awesome dessert this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment