Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Happy Friday

I'm so excited it's Friday!  I am making a yummy treat tonight that we can enjoy over the weekend so stay tuned.  I made an amazing sandwich last night.  It surprised me (I wasn't sure I would like it) and it was so good that I had it again for lunch.  Lucky for you because the pictures from last night are not the best because it was one of those times I was too excited and just wanted to try it.
 Grilled cheese with avocado and tomato!
 The key is to add garlic salt and italian seasoning!  Provolone on the bottom, then avocado, tomato and a little extra cheese.  I put a little olive oil on the skillet and then carefully put my sandwich in!
 Oh man, this is so delicious.  I am glad avocados are in season.
 I changed it up a little and made stove top oats this morning (Coaches Oats).  They are a heartier texture but to be honest I think I am liking my homemade instant oatmeal the most right now-plus it is super fast and easy.
 With a big glob of melty peanut butter, strawberries, brown sugar, cinnamon, and chia seeds.
A nice warm breakfast on a cold morning.
It is rainy and cold today.  I went to Body Pump this morning and have work here in a couple hours.  Other than that, things are pretty uneventful.  Hope everyone has a great weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment