Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Good Afternoon

I opened up my blog page to start a new post and then next thing you know I was in my living room making cards!  I guess I am easily distracted.  My hunger got me in the kitchen to make a smoothie and when I went to take a picture I realized that I had not even started my post today.  As I type I am eating a delicious, creamy smoothie.  I have posted my favorite smoothie before, but lately I have been making a different one so it's time to post that.  This one involves lots of fruit and no peanut butter (I think my stomach needed a break from the crazy amounts of peanut butter in my smoothies!). 
 I love it with granola on top-it is the perfect little snack and it is a great way to get fruit and dairy servings.
Light and Creamy Smoothie (my next favorite)
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup flavored yogurt (you can use plain but it will be more tart-I mostly use flavored but it depends on my mood)
1/2 frozen banana
3-4 frozen pineapple chunks
4-5 frozen strawberries
3-4 ice cubes (optional-ha today I forgot them)

Place all ingredients into your blender and blend until smooth.  Enjoy

 For lunch I had a turkey, spinach, laughing cow cheese, tomato sandwich.  I had it on the oat nut bread from Ben and Danielle and it was amazing!
 My homemade oatmeal with blackberries, peanut butter, and granola!  This fueled me up for my intense body combat class (I have a new class to go to!)
Check out the new quilt I got yesterday at Kohl's.  We got a king bed recently and did not have anything but two old blankets to put on it so it was time to get a comforter.  I really like it and it is reversible.
 
We
know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin; the One who was born of God keeps them safe, and the evil one cannot harm them.
1 John 5:18

No comments:

Post a Comment