Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy Wednesday

It doesn't feel like a Wednesday probably because our week was a little different with company..in a good way!  I was really scattered today because I have a lot of random little things to do.  Let me just say that I tried to plan menus and sat around for about and hour and could never decide on our meals for the weekend.  I went to the store anyways and got a few things.  Also, not a great idea to go to the store when you feel aimless.  I walk in and first display I see is:
Yes buy one get one free so each bag only set me back $1.25.
Do I need these things?  Nope, in my pantry you will find every variety of chocolate chip, peanut/pretzel/plain/mini/cinnamon M & M's!  Ha, I cannot stop myself.  I always say in my head, I can bake so many good things with these (or just eat them ASAP).  Anyways, that being said I may need to try a recipe I found today for melty rolos on a pretzel with an M & M on top-I will keep you posted but it would be a great Super Bowl snack.  For lunch I made an orange smoothie and a grilled peanut butter/almond butter and chocolate chip sandwich.  I recommend this for sure.  It was so good I may have found my next food phase.
 I did one half with almond butter and other half peanut butter with chocolate chips and cinnamon sugar.
 Lightly oil a hot skillet and grill for a couple minutes on each side.  Oozy warm nut butters with chocolate makes me excited!
Check out the puzzle we have been working on.  It is SO flippin hard but we are getting there!
Hope everyone is having a great day!  I am about to have an early dinner and head to my closing shift at the YMCA.  
Righteousness and Justice are the foundation of Your throne; love and faithfulness go before You.  Blessed are those who learn to acclaim you, who walk in the light of Your presence, O Lord.
Psalm 89:14-15
Actually you should read this whole Psalm.  This is how I want to walk...in the light of God's presence.  Our creator is righteous and just, loving and faithful.  What an amazing gift that we get to serve a God like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment