Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Finally Some Good Stuff

I am always more motivated to cook when Cliff is home!  We are still at my Aunt's so we are keeping it simple, but we did make some delicious Chicken Parmesan last night (the frozen Bertolli Bags).  I made two of them because Danielle and Ben came over.  It was a fun, laid back night.  The highlight was dessert and just hanging out:)
 Bertolli bags are really simple and easy.  Danielle brought pasta salad (which was delish), and I made some green beans.
 HIGHLIGHT!  Banana Splits/Sundaes.  Chocolate and Vanilla Blue Bell, with chocolate fudge sauce, caramel, reese's, banana and whipped cream.  Oh. My. Gosh. This was so good and it totally hit the spot.
 This morning I made waffles, bacon, and cheesy eggs!
They were a little dry so I drenched them in syrup.  I guess I am more than meeting my sugar quota lately.
I have to work today for a little while.  I am going to try and go for a run because my Aunt lives in a really cool neighborhood with awesome houses.  I have not been very motivated for working out or eating healthy lately!  Maybe it is a phase:)  Hope everyone has a great weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment