Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy Monday

I like to post on Monday because I feel like Monday's can be kind of rough for the full-time working crew.  I know they used to be hard on me.  Anyways, hope you are off to a great workweek.
 COFFEE and reading-what a great way to start a morning.
Oats to follow.  These were so awesome (my instant oats with strawberries and blackberries-peanut butter sunk to the bottom).
I went to body pump which was great.  I think that may be one of my favorite workouts ever.  Planning on getting a few things done around the house today and finishing up a card project.  Hope you all have a great day.
Submit yourselves, then, to God.  Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.  Come near to God and he will come near to you.  Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded......Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will  lift you up.                                       James 4:7-10

No comments:

Post a Comment