Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Quick Post!

Alright, here is another post!  Ha, my timing with the blog has been a little off.  I have not blogged a lot because I have not cooked much (so I didn't want to bore you too much).  I did have a yummy, simple breakfast this morning...it took me back to my college days in the dorm, when I had oatmeal and toast almost every morning (and sometimes for dinner), because I didn't want to pay for the expensive meal plan!
 Honey wheat toast with butter, a small sausage patty, and some instant oatmeal with cinnamon and sugar!  Also, I had a cup of milk and 2 cups of coffee.
I work this afternoon and I plan to go in early for a workout.  I have one of those awesome peanut butter, banana, chocolate smoothies in the freezer so it will thaw in time for me to eat before work (after my workout).  I think I will take some wheat thins also because I'm sure I will want some carbs afterward!  Okay, hope you are having a great Friday and I plan to eat something yummy for dinner so you won't be completely bored with this blog...ha! 

The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to His heavenly kingdom.  To Him be the glory forever and ever.  Amen
2 Timothy 4:18

No comments:

Post a Comment