Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Draggin Big Time

Why am I tired?  I only work part time but some days are just like that I guess.  It is rainy here and I haven't got a lot of sleep lately (oh, maybe that's why I'm tired).  I am planning so sleep so much tonight after my evening shift at the Y.  Despite my draggin butt, I did manage to make a really good lunch.  I don't know about you, but when I eat a tuna sandwich, I like A LOT of tuna on it (more tuna than bread-I usually end up making tuna salad and eating the whole can by myself).  By the way, I mix a can of tuna, mayo, a scrambled egg, and chopped pickles for my tuna salad.  Anyways, the other day I made tuna and saved a little so I could have it as a snack at some point (wouldn't be enough for a sandwich).  Today, I wanted a tomato grilled cheese, and remembered my small amount of tuna so guess what I made....
 A tuna melt.
A little tuna, sliced tomato, and cheese in a skillet with a little olive oil.
 SO good!
 Snack of strawberry yogurt with blackberries, strawberries, blueberries, and cocktail peanuts.
This is looking out our back porch.  Thought you guys might enjoy the pretty scenery also!
Planning some yummy Superbowl snacks for Sunday...hopefully I will remember to take pictures.  Have a great Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment