Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Dinner With Friends

Now that I have work during the day, I get to do fun things in the evening like cook, relax and spend time with friends.  We had Danielle and Ben over for dinner so I kept it simple because there are a lot of foods they don't like.  I made my Tater-Tot Casserole and it was a big hit!
 I have posted this recipe before.  I underestimate the deliciousness of this meal.  Gets me every time!
For dessert I refrigerated a bowl of sliced strawberries with about a tablespoon of sugar.  Topped them with cool whip and chocolate shavings.  As you can see, I almost forgot to take a picture!  This was a refreshing dessert and I was very pleased.
Okay, I will have more for you over the weekend.  Hope everyone had a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment