Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Mexican Food and Fun

Our weekend fun started last night when we went to Ranchero.  We are officially hooked and it may need to be a weekly event!  Last night Cliff tried something that he would call his 1st favorite food wrapped around his 3rd favorite food.
That would be chicken, jalapeno and cheese wrapped in bacon.  I ate his avocados!

 This would be my reason for loving Ranchero.  Potato nachos: fried potatoes topped with fajita meat, sauce and cheese and a side of guacamole.  Awesome
 I made myself a veggie burger for lunch yesterday with a side of strawberries and Biscoff.  I love Biscoff and am officially hooked.  It is pretty much spreadable cookies-not healthy, but delish
 This would be the spinach lasagna I made the other night.  We are planning to have leftovers tonight and I will post the recipe and get more pictures.
 So delicious
Served with some cranberry-grape juice!
We went to see The Avengers today and loved it.  I think Cliff was in an excitement daze and came home and layed on the floor for about thirty minutes.  So funny.  Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment