Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Lunch To-Go

With my new job we work in uncompleted houses a lot which means there is no way to heat a lunch.  That means I have to bring a cold lunch or eat out (if you know me, you know I am to cheap to pay for all those lunches)!  Eating sandwiches got old after about 2 days...I did not last long.  So, I have come up with two other on the go cold lunches.  My favorite is basically homemade lunchables, and the second is an awesome salad.  If you have any other good ideas, let me know!
 I like it with turkey or ham, crackers, carrots, cheese and an apple.  Yesterday the girls went to this awesome cafe and shared an everything bagel with me!  It was amazing so I am hoping we will go there this weekend:)
I was way to hungry to take a picture of my salad but I'm sure I will eat it again.
 I love this wall!  I got to be a part of every step of this progress.  That is Pam and she is totally fearless!
Transformations By Phyllis is the name of the business I work for!  Phyllis is an amazing and talented woman
 Had a bean and cheese quesadilla last night which was awesome:)
 This is a good way to start the morning no matter how tired you feel!
 The last step is glazing this, and you can see it below
The glaze darkens it a little!
It has been a very busy week and I am pooped.  I am so glad tomorrow is Friday and Cliff and me plan to do a lot of relaxing this weekend.  Should be fun.  I am making my Aunt Mary's Spinach Lasagna tonight and am pretty pumped about it.  Hope everyone is having a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment