Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Being Brave

I may or may not have mentioned I got a new job.  My mind is fuzzy at this point but I got a new job faux painting.  I do not have experience with it but do love to paint.  I started last week and love it.  It is a job fit for me because it is active and creative and I do something different each day.  I am working extra for one more week because I am finishing off my job at the YMCA.  So there is a lot of excitement, but that is why I have not been blogging.  I have not had a lot of time to cook during the week either.  I did manage to have roast one more way!
 Serve with buttered egg noodles and you will be in heaven!  I got this idea from Grammer (Cliff's g-ma)
 This is one of the projects we worked on today.  It is brick we put on to the wall.  Tomorrow we are going to paint and finish it!
 This is just a part of the scaffolding...that is why I had to be brave.  It was really scary at first, but thankfully I got used to it:)
 This was not my favorite breakfast, but it kept me full for a really long time which was nice!  It is kind of like overnight oats, but you blend it.  I think I just need to play with the add-ins.  I got the recipe from KathEats
One of my all time favorite breakfasts is butter toast and oatmeal.  I had this over the weekend at my Aunt's house.
I am off to sleep.  It is going to be a long day tomorrow!  Hope everyone is having a good week.  I am planning on cooking something yummy Thursday night so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment