Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy Friday!

Today was my last day of work at my after school job.  I was in charge of an after school program for a local elementary school.  I think I needed more experience with kids before managing 32!  It was hard but I am thankful for the experience.  I made so many goodies this week and took some to my awesome workers and our apartment staff and family/friends, etc.  The plates turned out so cute.  Check out the assembly line:
Sugar cookies, gingerbread cookies, barkin dogs, chocolate spoons chocolate pretzels.  I also made separate baggies of chex mix!  They turned out so cute.
YUMMY.
It was a great day.  I woke up and had a lazy morning of coffee and a smoothie:)  Read my Bible (without feeling rushed!!!).  Danced around my apt like a goofy nugget.  Danielle and me went for a fast paced walk and then she helped me put together the plates-thanks!  We had a lot of fun.  After our plate making, I decided to make some Apple Bran Muffins to have for breakfast tomorrow...they are jumbo:)
I will post this recipe this weekend!  They are healthy and I want to make sure they taste good before I go posting it lol.
Just so you know...I am completely hooked on this egg sandwich.  I have had it for lunch 3 times in the past week.  What is it you ask?  A cauliflower egg and cheese folded omelet.  I toast my english muffin while the egg is cooking then add blackberry jelly and put it together!  I know this may sound gross/weird but it is sooooooo good.
Tonight Cliff and me were supposed to have a date night, but his flight was delayed, so I decided to make pizza last minute.  I threw this together with a Boboli (HEB brand) crust I had it the freezer.  I burned the outside edges of the crust, but other than that I was very delicious.
  Pepperoni, tomato, bell pepper, pineapple, and fresh basil!
I am hoping to post about some of my chocolate treats I have been making-stay tuned because there are going to be some good recipes!  Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment