Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Skillet Mac

I have made this before, but it is worth bringing up again.  I love mac and cheese, and have tried many home-made versions.  I like it baked, I like it with Velveeta, I like it in the skillet (this recipe), I like it from the box.  I am not a picky person when it comes to cheese, butter and noodles.  I will say that this is the easiest home-made mac and cheese I have ever made and it is one of my favorites.  If you have not tried it, get your ingredients and try it this week-you will not regret it!
 Oh so creamy and delicious!
 I always like a side of green beans with my mac and cheese.  You could also add ham and peas to the skillet if you wanted.
 Cliff took this awesome up close!  Good stuff you can even see the steam.
Try this recipe.  I got it from Mels Kitchen Cafe.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment