Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Fat Releaser Banana Chocolate Smoothie

It makes me giggle to write fat releaser on the title of this blog.  I made a smoothie I found in a Reader's Digest magazine and it was yummy.  The recipe was from an article promoting their Digest Diet book.  It sounded really good, so I had to try it.  I didn't change much.  I will say this, it would taste a lot better with peanut butter (but seriously, I need to be okay with not putting peanut butter in everything!).  On a side note, let me just say Reader's Digest is fun to take on road trips.  I always bring them and read the funny stories out loud to Cliff.  Time flies when you are having fun.  

 Light and creamy!


Fat Releaser Banana Chocolate Smoothie
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1/2 cup milk
3 Tbsp. dry milk powder
1 Tbsp. honey
1/2 tsp. vanilla
5 ice cubes
1 frozen banana
1 tsp cocoa powder + 1 tsp carnation chocolate powder

Combine all ingredients into a blender and blend until frothy!  This is a very refreshing smoothie.  I told Cliff, this smoothie is going to release so much fat. 

Have fun with this one:)

By the way, while I am talking about this fat releasing smoothie, I have to show you this awesome dessert we had Friday night.
 These are pretty much the same picture
 But can you see how seriously delicious this was.  Dark Chocolate ice cream with peanut butter and Oreo's mixed in, with a waffle cone of coarse.  So good.
Happy Monday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment