Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Easy Crock-pot Chicken

One of my co-workers gave me this recipe and said it is amazing.  After she told me what was in it, I was a little nervous about the variety of ingredients, but hopeful because of how easy it was.  Did I mention she said it is her family's favorite way to eat chicken.  This week was really busy so it was the perfect time to try it because it is a crock-pot recipe. 
 Into the crock-pot:  1.5 pounds chicken, 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce, 1 packet dry onion soup mix, 2/3 cup Catalina dressing.  It is that simple, and it makes an awesome sauce

It was delicious served over brown rice
Easy Crock-pot Chicken
1.5 pounds raw chicken breast
1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
1 packet dry onion soup mix
2/3 cup Catalina dressing (she used and 8oz bottle)

Place all ingredients listed above in a crock-pot and cook on low heat for about 4 hours.  Crock-pot cooking temps vary, so your time may vary.  We actually cooked ours for 4 hours on high and it was dry, so I would recommend cooking it on low.  If it is still looking raw after 3 hours, turn it to high for the last hour!
Enjoy with rice and veggies.

I have a lot more recipes to post about this weekend, I am excited.  Hope everyone is off to a great weekend.

We all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.
2 Corinthians 3:18

No comments:

Post a Comment