Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I Am On A Coffee High

Today Cliff is working from home so we went to grab some breakfast before he started working.  There is this cool little place I have been meaning to try.  We just got our stuff to go but it was really good!  We both ordered breakfast burritos "all the way" and obviously I got a large coffee.

 Check out this little baby, it was like a brick actually
 Loaded with sausage, bacon, potato, egg and cheese
 I finished it like a champ:)  After my food settled, I went for a run and got rained on a little bit-it was fun.
On to dinner last night!  I love that pizza crust, it is so easy to work with and tastes great.  I loaded our pizza with meatballs, pepperoni, pineapple, tomato, bell pepper and cheese.
 I put a layer of cheese under and on top.  Just so you know I modified the cooking times and temp for the pizza from the pizza dough post.  It took longer than I said so next time I will turn the oven up!
When this baby came out of the oven I put fresh basil on it and we devoured more than half of it.  We will get leftovers tonight.

But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away.  Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.
John 16:7
With Easter coming up it is a great reminder of Jesus and His sacrifice to cover our sins.  To those who believe, we get to live in relationship with God, free from sin.  What an amazing gift and blessing.  It is my plan to have that as my theme for verses this week and please let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment