Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I'm Back!

Okay the past few days have been a little insane...in a good way.  I started a new job and am happy to say I love it!  It is going to be a day job so I will no longer have to work nights.  In the transition I will be working both jobs, so it has been crazy.  My new job is faux painting and it is wonderful.  I am so excited for all the things I am going to learn.  I have still been taking pictures for the blog, so I will try to give you a brief update on all the goods that I have been eating. 
First of all, this weekend I house sat for my Aunt.  I also went to a women's retreat at our church, so I did not cook much.  One night at my Aunt's I raided her pantry and found the stuff to make delicious tortellini.
 It was herb chicken tort and it was delicious with this sauce.
 I also took her 3 dogs for a walk which they loved.  Two golden retrievers and a shih tzu.
 This one gets depressed when you don't feed her extra treats.
 Simple breakfast of pb, nutella, raisin toast with chocolate milk and ice blended
 When I got home I wanted ice cream so bad...in a huge way.  So I kept my dinner very light with a veggie patty and cheese so I could indulge in this sucker.
 Chocolate and cookie dough custard with:  reese's, pecans, pb, butterfinger, chocolate chips, chocolate syrup and bananas!  So flippin delicious.
 I have been having "My Favorite Smoothie" every day before I head to work.
 Delicious!
 My first wall!  It is hard to see...this is one of the simple things we do.
 Ordered some awesome Papa John's
 Made a roast.  First I browned it in a hot skillet with oil.  Then added an onion, 1 envelope of onion soup mix, 1 cup water and carrots and potatoes.
 Crock-pot on low for about 9 hours
 Dinner on our patio with cran-grape juice!
 Dark chocolate chips.
Hope everyone is off to a great week so far.  Can't believe it is Wednesday.  Tonight we are eating leftovers and I am going to try and come up with something inventive for our roast leftovers so stay tuned!  I want to leave you with this verse which is so beautiful and true.
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. 
Ephesians 3:20-21

No comments:

Post a Comment