Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Busy Busy

Happy Friday everyone!  This week has flown by.  I have had the chance to cook a few good meals between all my running around.  One day we had baked black bean nachos! 
 So good.  Cliff had corn, beans and chicken and I had beef and beans.  I love them baked but don't always have the time.  I did these at 400 for about 10 minutes
 Topped with lettuce, tomato, avocado and salsa
Last night I made a really good vegetable alfredo pasta.
 I had opened a jar of alfredo for our pinky pizza, so I had been brainstorming how I wanted to use the remaining sauce.  I decided to sautee some zucchini and mixed frozen bell peppers in a little olive oil.  I added crushed garlic and a lot of Italian seasoning and poured my sauce in.
 I also added some diced ham and brought this to a simmer.  I boiled fettuccine noodles and added them to this pan.  It made about 4 servings so I am going to have this for lunch!
 Served with a little Cran-Grape juice (random I know, but it was leftover from when Cliff's parents came and I am kind of hooked on it).
This morning I woke up early so I could go to Body Pump early and get lots done before work.  I made a pumkin chocolate pb banana smoothie (still trying to use up my pumpkin).  It was not delicious but at least it was nutritious! 
My Dunkin Donuts french vanilla coffee was amazing:)
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment