Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sugar Coma

I let my chocolate cravings get the best of me.  I indulged in some pretty major ice cream creations-two nights in a row.  I am really craving chocolate, so in a way it is good because I fixed that craving...in a slightly bad way, I may have eaten a little too much of it if you know what I mean.  It happens from time to time!  Let me just say the creations were delicious.
 Last night I had blue bell butter crunch with 2 warm brownie cookies on bottom and some butterfinger chocolate shavings...plus one more scoop than seen here. 
Tonight I didn't take a picture because Cliff and me were relaxing, but we bought chocolate and cookie dough custard in pint form from Culvers and added reese's and peanut butter to it (oh man it was delicious).  I am all about eating chocolate and ice cream, but I won't lie, I had some pretty huge portions.  Like I said, at least my craving is fixed-for a little while;)
 Made an egg and grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup for dinner last night....boring!
 I woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning so I ate breakfast and read while Cliff was sound asleep.  I kept it simple because Cliff and me had lots to do today.
 Highly delicious and indulgent as far as breakfast goes-peanut butter, butter, cinnamon sugar, syrup and chocolate chips (hey, at least my waffles were whole wheat)!
Cliff and me bought mountain bikes today, so we were out shopping for a while...and I got way too hungry.  I had one thing on the brain when we got home:  MAKE LUNCH NOW!!  I whipped up a tuna pita melt for myself and mac and cheese for Cliff.  I had to work for a little while and then we went to Culver's with Ben and Danielle.  We got pints to bring home so we could have dinner and then dessert.  Dinner was leftover shepherd's pie which was awesome.  Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment