Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Workout Wednesday

I am not sure how I am going to approach Workout Wednesday.  I think I will start by writing my workout plans for the week.  Over time I also plan to write about different go-to workouts that I enjoy.  There are so many great workout plans out there.  I typically do the same routine each week.  It varies depending on when I get off work.  Here is what it is looking like for me this week.

Monday:  50 minute walk on trail
Tuesday:  Weight Loss Yoga (I am not trying to lose weight but that is what the Biggest Loser Yoga DVD is called and I really like it)
Wednesday:  Body Combat at the YMCA or walk on the trail
Thursday:  Body Sculpting at YMCA (strength training class)
Friday:  Walk hopefully (may not have time)
Saturday:  Walk
Sunday:  Walk


No comments:

Post a Comment