Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

What I Ate Tuesday

I am so excited about a new breakfast recipe I really like.  I have seen it on a couple blogs and have been wanting to try it for a while.  It is hard for me to deviate from my normal breakfast smoothie, but I will be throwing this in the mix often!  Cliff said, I have to admit I really liked it (he can be a little hesitant with my new healthy recipes)!  On to my day of eating


Breakfast:
 You stir the ingredients until they form crumbles
I used almond butter instead of sunflower butter.  Topped it with bananas and mini chocolate chips.  Poured whole milk over it-YUM

Lunch:
 Moroccan Inspried Quinoa Salad
 I got this recipe from Kath Eats and followed it exactly.  Only thing I do different is add the spinach each time I serve it because I didn't want it to get soggy after sitting in the fridge combined.  I love this for lunches, it is a great cold lunch.

Snack:
 Cara Cara Orange, which I had at lunch and a smoothie with trail mix in it for a snack

Dinner:
Leftover Chicken Burgers

Snack/Dessert:
 Rice cake with peanut butter and nutella with mini chips, Plus a small glass of milk

I had a busy day.  Work went good and I am exausted.  Hope you all had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment