Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Blog Structure

As you may know, I have not blogged consistenly in a long time.  I really miss it but have found it difficult to get back in the groove because I don't know where to start.  After some thought I think structure would motivate me to blog more often!
Menu Monday
What I Ate Tuesday
Workout Wednesday
Encouragement Thursday
Free Friday
I plan to have a least one new recipe a week, as well as workouts, Scripture, Faux Finishing and what I typically eat in a day.  It should be a fun change.  Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.  In going with the theme of Free Friday, how bout some pictures from our Small Group Camping Trip.  Enjoy.
 Me and my Hubby
 Our fearless leader Kyle
 He made it
 We did some intense hiking
 Less intense sleeping, yes that is an air mattress and it took up our whole tent.
Kim and Aaron on our hike
 HILARIOUS

 Good food
 Amber, Shaun and Gig'em
 Drinking coffee-coffee is always better when you are camping
Didn't mean to take this but thought the tree looked cool.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment