Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

New Favorite Snack/Meal

Some days I really need something simple to eat because I have a sensitive stomach.  Today was one of those days.  I got hungry around 4, was planning to make potato soup for dinner (and knew I wasn't going to be wanting that for dinner because of my stomach).  It may be weird, but instead I opted for graham crackers with peanut butter, have to try right now granola bars, and this new amazing snack.  As I type it out, I am thinking "does that really sound like a good combination for a sensitive stomach?"  Sometimes you just have to listen to your body and this is what I was craving!!
Very simple, very delicious.  I ended up making 5 more!
Simple Cheesy Snack
10 Ritz crackers
1/3 cup cheese (estimate)
1/2 avocado
Preheat toaster oven to 450.  Place crackers on small cookie sheet.  Top with cheese and bake for about 3-5 minutes.  Place on a plate and top with avocado!  Enjoy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment