Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

It Has Been Done

I have made this peanut butter swirl pancake before but this time I got some better pictures and it tasted better to me.  Here is the recipe and a few more pictures.
 Peanut butter, apple sauce and cinnamon swirled into your pancake.
 I mixed my peanut butter and apple sauce and then put them into a small ziplock bag.
 I think it would be good just like this
 I added a little butter and syrup because I was in the mood for it.
This was a really filling and delicious breakfast.  It is one of my favorites.  Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.  I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
Philippians 4:11-13

No comments:

Post a Comment