Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Lovely Addition to Waffles

I am a huge fan of waffles, pretty much any way you can have them such as with chocolate chips, topped with strawberries and whipped cream, butter and syrup, peanut butter and banana, you name it.  I thought of this over the weekend and made them for breakfast before church.
Drizzled with maple yogurt sauce and topped with raspberries-delish!
 
 Maple Yogurt Sauce (for waffles or pancakes)
*for 2-3 servings
1/4 cup yogurt (I used full fat greek yogurt)
2 Tbsp. maple yogurt
1/2 ripe banana
sprinkle of cinnamon

Pulse a few times in the blender and serve over warm waffles.  You can top your waffles with butter or peanut butter before the sauce.  I thawed frozen raspberries overnight in the fridge so they were kind of syrupy in a good way!
 
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
Mark 11:24

No comments:

Post a Comment