Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Family

Here is a little bit of our time with Cliff's parents!  They came to visit us for Labor Day weekend and we have a fun, relaxing time.  By the way, I started reading The Hunger Games and got totally hooked, so I read a lot while they were here!!  Cliff and me watched the movie this weekend, it was weird because so much is different.  I like the books more, but also appreciate the movie.  Back to the family!
 Brent found an awesome hiking stick before we hit the trail
 What a fun family:)
 I really like these bushes
 Okay we ordered nachos and asked them to sub waffle fries for chips...I know GENIOUS!
 I have been craving a lot of pancakes lately
 So good
 Big Monday morning breakfast, this is what you do when you have the day off from work.
 I made taco salad one night.
 Chicken, black beans, pico de gallo, guacamole, cheese, sour cream, salsa, lettuce!
 Have also been eating a lot of watermelon
 Mom this is how I cut it
 Great for lunches
Guess that about wraps it up.  Hope everyone is having a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Lauren dearest. That looks like a great way to cut a watermelon. Maybe you can show me in person when I visit next. I love the size of each bite when you cut it, and I am still in the mood for watermelon! God bless you sweetie, all my love. Mom

    ReplyDelete