Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Fat Ham Sandwich

I made an awesome ham sandwich for lunch with about an inch of ham on toasted bread with cheese and mustard.  It was delicious and I'm already craving another one.  Sadly, my camera did not save the picture.  Lucky for you, I will probably be making another one in the very near future!  I went to my cardio challenge class today and it kicked my butt (in a good way).  I fueled up with strawberry granola oats with peanut butter
 Strawberry season is awesome-they are starting to taste better and better.
 Looks like Easter again.  Last night we had leftovers and I made boxies with the leftover mashed potatoes.
A nice crispy coating with cheesy mashed potatoes in the center!  We are hooked.
I had some chocolate for dessert!  My sweet tooth is in high gear.  I have lots to do today so better run.  Hope everyone is having a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment