Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Lazy Dinner

This is what you make when you have had a tiring workweek and you are having a night in on Friday-TGIF!!!!  Cliff had already eaten at a work party so I decided to make a simple, but delicious bean quesidilla.  It was mighty tasty.
 A little oil in the skillet
 Refried beans and cheese inside the tortilla, melted to perfection
 A little sour cream salsa (just add a little sour cream to salsa) to dip.  Heat till both sides look brown and toasty.  I cooked mine over medium heat
Dessert!

Happy Friday Everyone

1 comment:

  1. Simple but looks really good...I love refried beans.
    Just checking back for any new posts you may have written.
    I’ve been a follower on your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit my blog and follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.

    ReplyDelete