Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I Love Eggs

I don't know if you've noticed, but I have really been on an egg kick lately.  The weird part is, I have been eating them at lunch!  I don't know why, but they have just been sounding good for lunch.  Today I made some cheesy scrambled eggs on a toasty tortilla!

I folded this baby with a little blueberry jelly.  There is something about this salty/sweet combo that makes my belly happy!
I also had a lovely cutie smoothie for a snack:  1 cup milk, 2 cuties, 1/2 banana, ice, and a little vanilla coffee-mate!  It was light and creamy and delicious.

I am now in Amarillo spending time with Cliff's parents!  We are having a good time.  The good thing is, his g-ma lives a couple houses down, so I can hang out with her also.  Yesterday I went over to her house and she was making stew!
It was hearty and delicious.  I had a big ol' bowl with some buttery bread.
For breakfast lately I have been keeping it simple.  Peanut butter toast with various toppings depending on my mood!  Also, coffee has been a must because it is cold here and travel makes me tired!!
 Peanut butter, nutella, cranberries and cinnamon.
 Peanut butter and apple butter!  Love her table decorations!
Aren't her table decorations so cute!  I also put some eggnog in my coffee after breakfast!  It was yummy...it is like sweet creamy goodness in an already awesome beverage.
I have been writing Christmas cards all day!  I also went for a short walk to get some sunlight which is a great mood booster:)  Dawna and me are going shopping tonight which will be a lot of fun.  Christmas is 4 days away!!!  Hope everyone is having a great Christmas week.

No comments:

Post a Comment